I do have feelings!

17.9.11


Turns out that when you act like you don't care about some things, like that you don't like hugs or you don't cry about certain stuff people start thinking you don't have feelings and you don't care about other people's feelings.

Now, let me tell you something and let me be clear about it, just because you don't cry when Toy Story 3 ended does not mean you don't have feelings, maybe you wanted to cry but you just don't like when people see you crying, there are so many other reasons than “you’re feelingless”.

I mean, is like when someone you don't like comes running and hugs you like you're their BFF or something and you're all like "Bitch, please, get off me, back off." and their all like "Don't be an idiot and hug me back." and you're "Eww, HELL NO." And then they'll be "Oh, you have no feelings." and you think "I probably have more feelings than you just 'cause I probably have more brain than you sweet heart." but you actually just half smile and that’s it, you're stuck with the word "feelingless" on your forehead.

It hurts to hear from people saying things like “You’re made of stone” or “You just don’t care about anything” I can say in my case I do care, just because I don’t show it all the time with ALL THE PEOPLE doesn’t mean I can’t feel, I don’t like being all corny or affectionate, I think people should learn how to deal with it. Even though everyone tells you to never listen to what other people have to say it's kinda of something you can't avoid.

Today I am standing up for those people, because we do have feelings and when the mother of Bambi died it did indeed move our hearts we just didn't wanted to look like idiots crying a river.

So stand up and scream I DO HAVE FEELINGS! Nah just kidding, try hugging your mom every once in a while maybe she can convince people that you have a heart and it has a lot feelings inside.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios